Sunday October 14th: Self Portrait Illustration with Mel
This self portrait illustration workshop teaches students how to create a unique portrait illustration of themselves with simple step-by-step technique and instruction. Students will take a polaroid picture at the beginning of class to create a portrait illustration from it.
- One 2B Pencil
- One Pigma Micron pen
- Multi media paper
- Worksheets and guides for portraiture illustration
Students will take home:
- A unique portrait illustration
- A polaroid picture
- An 8x10 print by Mauve Paper Co
- Sunday, October 14
- 1 to 3 p.m.
- Light refreshments, water and wine
- 10% off Flea Style store (valid day of workshop only)
- All workshop sales final