Saturday October 24th (Frisco): DIY Watercolor Florals with Artist Bari Ackerman
Author of the new home decor book, Bloom Wild (Abrams Books) and artist Bari Ackerman (Bari J.) will be teaching a two hour workshop on how to paint abstract watercolor florals. You’ll be going home with a watercolor kit as well as a finished floral post card, hand made by you as well as a signed copy of Bari’s new book!
Bari is an author of two books and an artist with licensed products in retailers such as Anthropologie, Pier 1 and Grandin Road. With over a decade of product design experience, Bari’s work spans over 15 collections of fabric (Art Gallery Fabrics), rugs (Loloi rugs), home decor art, wallpaper and more!
Students will take home:
- Watercolor kit
- Finished floral post card
- Signed copy of "Bloom Wild" by Bari J Ackerman
- Saturday October 24th
- Location: 6765 Winning Dr Ste 830 in Frisco
- Light refreshments, water and wine
- 10% off Flea Style store (valid day of workshop only)
- All workshop sales final