Saturday May 4th: Watercolor Leaves & Laurels
Learn how to paint different types of leaves and your own laurel wreath with watercolor! In this hands on, beginner class you will practice different brush techniques and leave with quality supplies and your own work of art!
- Completed paintings on two sheets of watercolor paper
- A paint palette with ten wells of different watercolor paint
- One round watercolor paint brush
- One pencil
- Saturday May 4th
- 2 - 4 p.m.
- Light refreshments, water and wine
- 10% off Flea Style store (valid day of workshop only)
- All workshop sales final
Workshops are hosted in Flea Style's beautiful Deep Ellum studio space located at 3009 Commerce Street in Dallas. Free parking is available in the lot directly east of the building and along the street during workshop hours.