Saturday June 8th: Watercolor for Beginners: Dreamy Dreamcatcher
Learn the basics of watercolor painting with Dallas artist Volta Voloshin-Smith of Color Snack Creative Studio! Whether you've dabbled in watercolors or are a total beginner, this class will teach you all the basics to create your own watercolor paintings, long after class is over! Through guided instruction, students will learn basic watercolor techniques and create their own watercolor dreamcatcher painting. Prepare to leave the class with a pretty piece of art plus the skills to keep up your new hobby post workshop!
- A completed watercolor painting of a dreamcatcher
- Printed step-by-step instructions to refer to at home
- A goodie bag with surprise gifts from the artist
- Saturday June 8th
- 3-5 p.m.
- Light refreshments, water and wine
- 10% off Flea Style store (valid day of workshop only)
- All workshop sales final
Workshops are hosted in Flea Style's beautiful Deep Ellum studio space located at 3009 Commerce Street in Dallas. Free parking is available in the lot directly east of the building and along the street during workshop hours.