March 11-15 Famous Artists
Have your child spend spring break with us! During this weeklong camp, students will learn about famous artists such as Matisse, Picasso and Georgia O'Keefe. After diving into a lesson about these talents, kids will draw, paint and collage to re-create classic works as well as make their own masterpieces.
Between projects, the class will break for snacks, educational games and reading lessons that speak to the topic. Each day a snack and water is provided, too.
- Gross and fine motor skills working with paper, scissors and more.
- Scale, composition and color techniques
- Ways to recycle, repurpose and reuse
- Classroom etiquette
- Art tool safety
- Session March 11-15
- Classes Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to noon
- Open to children ages 4 to 12
- Snack (peanut-free) and water provided
- Class direction and lessons by Ann Robb, a K-12 certified art teacher with 24 years experience.
- All workshop sales final