Saturday January 12th: Essential Oils 101 + DIY Blends with Aloe Blooms
Come learn, create and explore essential oils with Aloe Blooms founders Brittney and Kayla. In this workshop, the duo explores the varied uses and healing benefits of essential oils plus teaches attendees how to mix oils to create two custom roller blends.
This class includes:
- Application and uses for essential oils
- Education and exploration of popular essential oils and carrier oils for diluting essential oils
- Explanation of top, middle, and base notes
- Scent grouping and pairing
- Hands-on opportunity to create your own custom blends
- Opportunity for students to create and make two custom blends to take home.
- Sunday, November 4th
- Time: 2 to 4 p.m.
- Light refreshments, water and wine
- 10% off Flea Style store (valid day of workshop only)
- All workshop sales final
Workshops are hosted in Flea Style's beautiful Deep Ellum studio space located at 3009 Commerce Street in Dallas. Free parking is available in the lot directly east of the building and there is street parking all around us (it's free until 6 p.m.)