June 24-28 Folk Art
This summer camp will explore the fun world of folk art! Each day students will explore various cultures and the classic art styles and techniques related to their country. From mixed-media art to classic Mexican street scene paintings, children will create colorful masterpieces daily.
Between projects, the class will break for snacks, educational games and reading lessons that speak to the topic. Each day a snack and water is provided, too.
- Gross and fine motor skills working with paper, scissors and more.
- Scale, composition and color techniques
- Ways to recycle, repurpose and reuse
- Classroom etiquette
- Art tool safety
- Session June 24-28
- Classes Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to noon
- Open to children ages 4 to 10
- Snack (peanut-free) and water provided
- Class direction and lessons by Ann Robb, a K-12 certified art teacher with 24 years experience.
- All workshop sales final