July 29 - August 2 Book Worm Art
This summer camp explores famous children's books and authors and ways to create art inspired by their pages and characters. Children will paint, draw, collage and more to make unique masterpieces that reflect stories the class reads and dives into daily.
Between art projects, the class will break for snacks, educational games and reading lessons that speak to the topic. Each day a snack and water is provided, too.
- Gross and fine motor skills working with paper, scissors and more.
- Scale, composition and color techniques
- Ways to recycle, repurpose and reuse
- Classroom etiquette
- Art tool safety
- Session July 29 - August 2
- Classes Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to noon
- Open to children ages 4 to 10
- Snack (peanut-free) and water provided
- Class direction and lessons by Ann Robb, a K-12 certified art teacher with 24 years experience.
- All workshop sales final