July 22-26 Printing + Stencils + Mosaics
This summer camp explores eye-popping art made from prints, stencils and mosaic techniques. Children will create custom stencils from vegetables to print unique art. They will cut stencils to trace and draw abstract works a la famous artists. And they will make unique mosaic while learning about color pairing and theory.
Between art projects, the class will break for snacks, educational games and reading lessons that speak to the topic. Each day a snack and water is provided, too.
- Gross and fine motor skills working with paper, scissors and more.
- Scale, composition and color techniques
- Ways to recycle, repurpose and reuse
- Classroom etiquette
- Art tool safety
- Session July 22-26
- Classes Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to noon
- Open to children ages 4 to 10
- Snack (peanut-free) and water provided
- Class direction and lessons by Ann Robb, a K-12 certified art teacher with 24 years experience.
- All workshop sales final