Saturday May 9th (Frisco): DIY Perfume Class
Sip, learn and take home your fragrant creation to remember mom. Better yet, send mom (or join her) on an aromatic journey where she will be immersed in the world of perfumery!
After a broad overview of perfume, you will have the opportunity to create your own blend of aromas. Starting with an empty bottle and under the guidance of Asmita, you will add your choice of scents, according to the general formula of 3 accords using up to 9 out of 20 available notes.
- Knowledge of the history of perfume
- One 5ml bottle of eau de parfum
- Saturday May 9th
- Location: 6765 Winning Dr Ste 830 in Frisco
- Light refreshments, coffee, mimosas or water
- 10% off Flea Style store (valid day of workshop only)
- All workshop sales final
Workshops are hosted in Flea Style's beautiful Frisco studio space located at 6765 Winning Dr Ste 830 in Frisco. Free parking is located directly in front of the building as well as in parking garages on The Star premises.