Saturday February 23rd: How to Create a Cohesive Brand and Connect With Customers with Doodle Dog
- How to create a cohesive brand identity and experience.
- How to showcase and emphasize your brand experience on your website and all digital touchpoints. This will focus primarily on implementing and emphasizing the brand identity and experience online, and how to create a similar experience as a business would have offline.
- How to continue to emphasize your brand personality and experience offline through connections and networking. This would focus on leveraging connections and networking with potential ambassadors and resources for your brand growth.
- Saturday February 23rd
- 9 a.m. to noon
- Breakfast bites, coffee and mimosas included
- 10% off Flea Style store (valid day of workshop only)
- All workshop sales final
Workshops are hosted in Flea Style's beautiful Deep Ellum studio space located at 3009 Commerce Street in Dallas. Free parking is available in the lot directly east of the building and along the street during workshop hours.