Saturday December 13th (Frisco): More Than Which Fork to Use: Presenting The Best Me!
Join Lesa Hooker, owner of Platinum Manners, as she presents a unique and fun interactive approach to varied etiquette topics. Our world can be a difficult place to live in. The workshop will cover important life and social skills that children of all ages need in order to be their best selves.
Note: This workshop is for grades 3-5. If a parent wants to send an additional child with their 3rd, 4th or 5th grader that's a bit younger or older, that's ok!
- Etiquette definition And why etiquette is important In today’s society
- Proper introductions
- Accepting the word ‘no”
- What does “First Request" mean?
- Giving And receiving apologies
- Dining etiquette rules—correct place settings
- A laminated placemat and handouts
- Sunday, December 13th
- 2-4 p.m.
- Location: 6765 Winning Dr Ste 830 in Frisco
- Lemonade and biscotti
- 10% off Flea Style store (valid day of workshop only)
- Return policy