July 8-12 Action + Movement
This summer camp teaches children ways to make art come to life through line drawings, painting and collage. From sports figures to dancers, kids will play with motion, action and movement daily through various art techniques.
Between projects, the class will break for snacks, educational games and reading lessons that speak to the topic. Each day a snack and water is provided, too.
- Gross and fine motor skills working with paper, scissors and more.
- Scale, composition and color techniques
- Ways to recycle, repurpose and reuse
- Classroom etiquette
- Art tool safety
- Session July 8-10
- Classes Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to noon
- Open to children ages 4 to 10
- Snack (peanut-free) and water provided
- Class direction and lessons by Ann Robb, a K-12 certified art teacher with 24 years experience.
- All workshop sales final