August 5-9 Painting + Collage
Children's imaginations will run wild during this colorful painting and collage camp! Students will explore painting techniques and ways to layer materials to create unique collage art. From classic painting projects (think painted rocks, watercoloring paper, etc.) to unique masterpieces created from cut paper and recycled materials, your student will take home a wide range of one-of-a-kind pieces to enjoy forever.
Between art projects, the class will break for snacks, educational games and reading lessons that speak to the topic. Each day a snack and water is provided, too.
- Gross and fine motor skills working with fabrics, scissors and more.
- Fabric and art terms
- Scale, composition and color techniques
- Ways to recycle, repurpose and reuse
- Classroom etiquette
- Art tool safety
- Session August 5-9
- Classes Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to noon
- Open to children ages 4 to 10
- Snack (peanut-free) and water provided
- Class direction and lessons by Ann Robb, a K-12 certified art teacher with 24 years experience.
- All workshop sales final