August 12-16 Fun with Fabric
This children's summer camp is all about playing with textiles! Children will explore ways to get creative with fabrics from wrapping cardboard letters with fun patterns to cutting cotton to make unique collage art.
Between art projects, the class will break for snacks, educational games and reading lessons that speak to the topic. Each day a snack and water is provided, too.
- Gross and fine motor skills working with fabrics, scissors and more.
- Fabric and art terms
- Scale, composition and color techniques
- Ways to recycle, repurpose and reuse
- Classroom etiquette
- Art tool safety
- Session August 12-16
- Classes Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to noon
- Open to children ages 4 to 10
- Snack (peanut-free) and water provided
- Class direction and lessons by Ann Robb, a K-12 certified art teacher with 24 years experience.
- All workshop sales final