Tuesday July 24: Live Podcast with Brittany Barnett
Join us as we tape our podcast Fridays with Flea Style in our Dallas studio with nationally recognized lawyer and entrepreneur Brittany Barnett! Brittany grew up with a mother in prison and made it her life's mission to be a lawyer. She recently ditched her posh law firm job to fight for people who have served decades in federal prison for nonviolent drug offenses as well as to nourish her non-profit Girls Embracing Mothers, Inc. (GEM) - a Dallas-based organization dedicated to empowering girls with mothers in prison to break the cycle of incarceration and lead successful lives with vision and purpose.
After we wrap our 45 minute podcast with Brittany, get ready for a raw 20 minute Q+A for her to answer your questions and dive into topics a little further.
- Taping begins promptly at 6:30 p.m. CST.
- Each ticket includes one seat (and some wine on us)!
- Only 16 seats available per taping
- Once taping begins at 6:30 p.m. the studio is closed and guests will not be allowed in studio until the Q+A session. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Ticket sales final*
- Arrive early to shop our store!
*Please note that guests may change last minute or cancel due to personal reasons. This is out of Flea Style’s hands and the show will go on with another guest. Tickets are non-transferrable.