June 3-7 Summer of Love
Peace, love, color! Each day students will create vibrant works of hippie-chic art during this fun camp. From woven peace signs and tie-dye textiles to friendship bracelets and paper flower crowns, kids will learn how to paint, draw, collage, braid and more daily.
Between projects, the class will break for snacks, educational games and reading lessons that speak to the topic. Each day a snack and water is provided, too.
- Gross and fine motor skills working with paper, scissors and more.
- Scale, composition and color techniques
- Ways to recycle, repurpose and reuse
- Classroom etiquette
- Art tool safety
- Session June 3-7
- Classes Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to noon
- Open to children ages 4 to 10
- Snack (peanut-free) and water provided
- Class direction and lessons by Ann Robb, a K-12 certified art teacher with 24 years experience.
- All workshop sales final